- 'Bettye G., Arizona: “Our representative was incredibly patient with us and careful to make sure we understood everything we were asking about.”
- Robert I., Florida: “Your employee was helpful, knew his stuff, found us plans that met our needs (actually confirmed the ones we'd seen on the website), and got us signed up; all in about an hour and a half. We probably could have done it by ourselves, but I'll bet it would have taken CONSIDERABLY longer and we wouldn't be as confident that the plans are the best for us.”
- Ann Z., Texas: “The person who helped me was totally knowledgable of the information she presented. She was patient and explained all the material completely. She was polite and friendly while still being professional. A task that seemed overwhelming at the beginning was really very easy with all the help that was provided.”
Introducing Via Benefits
Your health care decisions are important, and insurance options can be confusing. Via Benefits makes shopping for a plan and enrolling easier. We are not an insurance company. We operate the country’s largest private Medicare marketplace. Our job is helping you and your family find, review and enroll in the health insurance coverage that fits your needs.
Why Via Benefits?
Via Benefits is your guide to health insurance and retirement choices.
Our service helps those eligible for Medicare and those not yet eligible for Medicare. Our benefit advisors offer personal guidance and take the time to understand your needs and explain your options. Our marketplace offers Medicare, health insurance as well as other types of plans.
We can help you find coverage no matter your age, or whether you retire at 55 or 75. Our goal is to help you find plans to fit the health and financial needs of you and your family.
Our service is always free.
Number of Plans10,000
People Enrolled1.8 Million
Fortune 500 ClientsOver 100
The Right Retirement Coverage
Via Benefits has enrolled almost 2 million retirees in health insurance plans since 2004. We can help you and your entire family find coverage no matter what you’re eligible for.
Considering retiring early? We can help you estimate your insurance costs and locate a plan for you and your entire family.
We will estimate your eligibility for tax credits that may lower your costs, and will ensure everyone in your family maintains coverage when you become eligible for Medicare.
Call us today to learn more about your health Insurance options:
Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM Eastern
Your One-Stop Shop for Individual Medicare Insurance
Medicare is complex and Via Benefits can help to simplify your transition. Did you know that Original Medicare (Parts A & B) only covers 80% of your annual health care costs, and less if you take prescriptions?
Via Benefits can help you locate the additional insurance to cover the remaining 20%. We are the nation’s largest Medicare insurance marketplace and have helped more than 1.8 million retirees.
In our marketplace, you can easily shop and compare plans from the nation’s leading insurers while receiving personalized, unbiased support from benefit advisors who are licensed insurance agents. Even if your 65th birthday is months away, it’s not too early to learn about your coverage options.
Want to know more about Medicare? Choose a featured article below.
- An introduction to Via Benefits
- How Medicare Works
- How to enroll through Via Benefits
- Late enrollment penalties for Medicare Part B
- When employer coverage ends
- Can I see my own doctor?
- Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) vs. Medicare Advantage plans
- Medicare enrollment when you are actively employed
- Tips for keeping health care costs down in retirement
- Available plan options and their costs
- Getting started with Medicare
- How Via Benefits can help
Listening to you and understanding your needs is what our advisors are trained to do. They will research and show you what is available in your area that fits your needs and budget.
Their goal is to find you a plan that fits your health and financial needs.