- 'Bettye G., Arizona: “Our representative was incredibly patient with us and careful to make sure we understood everything we were asking about.”
- Robert I., Florida: “Your employee was helpful, knew his stuff, found us plans that met our needs (actually confirmed the ones we'd seen on the website), and got us signed up; all in about an hour and a half. We probably could have done it by ourselves, but I'll bet it would have taken CONSIDERABLY longer and we wouldn't be as confident that the plans are the best for us.”
- Ann Z., Texas: “The person who helped me was totally knowledgable of the information she presented. She was patient and explained all the material completely. She was polite and friendly while still being professional. A task that seemed overwhelming at the beginning was really very easy with all the help that was provided.”
Discover Via Benefits
Via Benefits is your resource providing guidance to help you research and enroll in retiree health insurance. As trusted advisors to 1.9 million policy holders, Via Benefits offers assistance in understanding the basics of Medicare and other retiree health care options. We also offer guidance after you enroll in health coverage. Our goal is to help make your insurance choices as simple as possible.
Why Via Benefits?
When you work with us, you get access to an intuitive website, knowledgeable benefit advisors and a selection of quality plan options. Our job is helping you understand those options and providing guidance when you need it. Our marketplace offers Medicare, health insurance as well as other types of plans.
We can help you find coverage no matter your age, or whether you retire at 55 or 75.
And best of all, our service is at no cost to you.
Number of Plans1,000+
Total Policy Holders1.9 Million
First Medicare MarketplaceEst. 2004
The Right Retirement Health Insurance
Unbiased, personalized support at no cost to you.
Considering retiring early? We can talk to you about health insurance plans which cover the needs of your family.
Retiring after 65? We can help you learn what you need to know about Medicare.
We will explain what types of health plans are available and how much they will cost. Trust Via Benefits for answers.
Call us today to learn more about your health insurance options:
Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM Eastern
Your One-Stop Shop for Individual Medicare Insurance
Medicare is complex and Via Benefits can help to simplify your transition. Did you know that Original Medicare (Parts A & B) only covers 80% of your annual health care costs, and less if you take prescriptions?
Via Benefits can help you locate the additional insurance to cover the remaining 20%. We are the nation’s largest Medicare insurance marketplace and have helped more than 1.9 million retirees.
In our marketplace, you can easily shop and compare plans from the nation’s leading insurers while receiving personalized, unbiased support from benefit advisors who are licensed insurance agents. Even if your 65th birthday is months away, it’s not too early to learn about your coverage options.
Want to know more about Medicare? Choose a featured article below.
- An introduction to Via Benefits
- How Medicare Works
- How to enroll through Via Benefits
- Late enrollment penalties for Medicare Part B
- When employer coverage ends
- Can I see my own doctor?
- Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) vs. Medicare Advantage plans
- Medicare enrollment when you are actively employed
- Tips for keeping health care costs down in retirement
- Available plan options and their costs
- Getting started with Medicare
- How Via Benefits can help
Listening to you and understanding your needs is what our advisors are trained to do. They will research and show you what is available in your area that fits your needs and budget.
Their goal is to find you a plan that fits your health and financial needs.